Bio-V10 Non-invasive Ventilator
- User Friendliness
- Humidifier: Humidifier Settings: off, 1 to 5 (95°F to 167°F / 35°C to 75°C)
- Humidifier Output: No less than 10 mg H2O/L SpO2
- AC Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, Max 2 A
Non-invasive Ventilator for Home Portable Ventilators in Stock with CE
Non-invasive ventilator BIO-V10 is Bi-level PAP (Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure) device intended
to provide non-invasive ventilation for patients with Respiratory Insufficiency. It is intended for adult
patients by prescription in the home or hospital/institutional environment. With its Target Tidal Volume
function and other excellent comfort features and effective performance, it offers each patient personal-ized
- The following recommendations pertain to adult and paediatric patients with ARDS who are treated
with non-invasive or high-flow oxygen systems.
- High-flow nasal oxygen (HFNO) should be used only in selected patients with hypoxemic respiratory failure.
- Non-invasive ventilation (NIV) should be used only in selected patients with hypoxemic respiratory failure.
- Patients treated with either HFNO or NIV should be closely monitored for clinical deterioration.
Treatment of severe and critical cases:
a. Treatment principleğ
Based on symptomatic treatment, actively prevent complications, treat basic diseases, prevent secondary
infections, and provide organ function support in a timely manner
b. Respiratory support:
(a) Oxygen therapy: Severe patients should receive nasal cannula or mask to inhale oxygen and evaluate in time
whether respiratory distress and / or hypoxemia is relieved.
(b) High-flow nasal cannula oxygen therapy or non -invasive mechanical ventilation: When patients have respiratory
distress and / or hypoxemia cannot be relieved after receiving standard oxygen therapy, high -flow can be considered
Nasal catheter oxygen therapy or non-invasive ventilation. If the condition does not improve or worsens within a short time (1 to 2 hours ),
tracheal intubation and invasive mechanical ventilation should be performed in time.
The video about Non-invasive ventilator linked: https://youtu.be/pLTX2CTCcLU, https://youtu.be/11b4X3HlGQM
|IPAP||4 - 30 hPa|
|EPAP||4 - 25 hPa||3.5 inch||CPAP, S, T, S/T|
|CPAP mode:||4 - 20 hPa|
|Dimensions||170 mm × 180 mm × 118 mm|
|290 mm × 180 mm × 134 mm (with the humidifier)|
|2.5 kg (with the humidifier)|
|Water capacity||350 mL at recommendedwater level|
|Ramp||The ramp time ranges from 0 to 60 minutes|
Humidifier Settings: off, 1 to 5 (95°F to 167°F / 35°C to 75°C)
|Humidifier Output||No less than 10 mg H2O/L|
|SpO2||Range: 0 to 100%|
|Pulse Rate||Range: 40 to 240 BPM|
|Sound Pressure Level||
< 30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
SD card can record patient data and fault information
|AC Power Consumption||100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, Max 2 A|
On/ Off 150~1500 mL
|Reslex||Patient, Off, 1~3|
|Res Rate||3~40 BPM|