5 questions related to your company's attendance system
Author: huifan Time: 2021-03-01
5 questions about your time attendance system
- 1. How many employees in your company or organization need to be tracked?
Do you need to track all employees? Only one location? Just a hourly worker? Most biometric time and attendance systems have a way to track hourly employees and multiple locations. Does your company have a structure chart of company departments? This organization chart can effectively help us understand your job strengths. Are you ready to talk about roles and employee responsibilities-expectations for employee time tracking?
- 2. What payroll service do you use?
Is it outsourced to a payroll company at home? Do you want to make changes system-wide or implement an ERP software system? Excellent attendance solution providers will be familiar with payroll processing, outsourcing processing companies and ERP software systems. Make sure to note the version of any software currently in use.
- 3. How do your employees go to work now?
Use an old-fashioned clock? Handwritten face recognition time attendance system card? This is a great tool that allows you to consider how many physical clocks or kiosks might be needed and where in the device. Is there a problem with partner punching? The biometric clock hardware option is a very effective and popular option to prevent friends from punching in. HFSecurity Workforce Solutions can handle everything from manual punching biometric clocks to facial biometric clocks and even finger vein reading biometric devices. Mobile options are becoming more and more popular. We have an excellent time attendance application that allows you to log in, log in and log out of work, etc. through the self-service function on your phone. Are the hourly workers roaming or out of range in remote work locations? Letting them use mobile apps on their phones or tablets is a good choice.
- 4. What information do you need to capture? In addition to basic on-duty and off-duty time, overtime documentation, real-time "person" and accrued expense tracking are our highest requirements for automated time and attendance solutions. Our time and attendance solution is pre-built with a series of configurable reports. Consider the value of the information you will collect securely. Who should be included in the report training part of the implementation? Plan to implement the running report-business intelligence as part of your android time and attendance implementation. Imagine running a close overtime report or ACA report with just one click!
- 5. How many administrators-supervisors-managers need to access the time card? Now consider your process and how it is. How many levels of approval and approval do you want on time cards? Do you have a plan for who has the ability to approve overtime and vacation requests?